Actions of the College Spring Vix
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The Electoral College took the following actions pertinent to local body leadership at its Spring meeting held at Horizon Lodge (Seattle, WA) on April 22, 2023 e.v.:
• Chartered Ayin Camp (Louisville, KY) with Br. JC as master.
• Passed mastership of Blue Equinox Oasis (Detroit, MI) from Sr. Amelia Ann to Fr. Nihil Omnium.
• Passed mastership of Horizon Lodge (Seattle, WA) from Br. Kellen Barber to Fr. Entelecheia.
• Passed mastership of Mithras Oasis (Windham, CT) from Br. Mychael S. to Fr. xvarnah-Asterion.
• Extended the tenure of the masters of Scarlet Woman Lodge (Austin, TX) and Song of Freedom Oasis (Albuquerque, NM) for one year.
• Suspended the charter of Pyramid Lodge (Buffalo, NY) for noncompliance with O.T.O. policies and procedures, pending SGIG inspection.
The Electoral College wishes to thank the outgoing masters for their years of service and to congratulate the new masters on the trust placed in them.
Our Summer meeting will be held at NOTOCON XIV (Denver, CO) on August 4, 2023 e.v. The deadline for submission of items to be considered is June 23, 2023 e.v.
Love is the law, love under will.