Summer 2017 e.v. Electoral College Meeting Actions
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The US Grand Lodge Electoral College, at its Summer 2017 e.v. meeting, held on August 11th, 2017 e.v. at NOTOCON, took the following actions concerning duties in its charge:
Local Body Closures
Change of Body Status
Change of Body Masters
- Jason S. was confirmed as Master of Serpent and Lion Camp (Tampa Bay,FL) effective August 11, 2017 e.v.
- Noah O. was confirmed as Master of Horizon Lodge (Seattle, WA) effective August 11, 2017 e.v.
- Holly S. was confirmed as master of Horus Oasis (Salt Lake City, UT) effective August 11, 2017 e.v.
- Mastership of Abrahadabra Oasis (Portland, ME) was passed from Colin C. to Cheri G. effective August 11, 2017 e.v.
- Mastership of Sekhet-Maat Lodge (Portland, OR) was passed from
Clay F. to Elizabeth M. effective August 11, 2017 e.v.
The College wishes to express its appreciation to the past and present Masters of each of these Bodies. We wish each of them the best in their new offices and endeavors.
Love is the law, love under will.
In the Bonds of the Order,
President, Electoral College, USGL