Actions of the College Spring Vviii
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The Electoral College took the following actions pertinent to local body leadership at the Spring meeting held online on April 30th, 2022 e.v.:
• Passed mastership of ARARITA Oasis (San Diego, CA) from Sr. Amrita to Br. Jonah Hontos.
• Chartered William Blake Lodge (Baltimore, MD) as William Blake Oasis and passed mastership from Fr. FreeShadow to Br. Jeren.
• Extended the tenure of the masters of Circle of Stars Camp (Hanover, IN) and Mithras Oasis (Windham, CT) for one year.
• Suspended the charter of Heru Ra Ha Lodge (Newport Beach, CA) at the request of the master.
• Closed Swirling Star Lodge (Miami, FL) at the request of the master.
The Electoral College wishes to thank the outgoing masters for their years of service and to congratulate the new masters on the trust placed in them.
Procedurally, we extended the suspension of the dedicated lodge space requirement and the minimum number of Gnostic Masses requirement until January 1, 2024 e.v.
Our Summer meeting will be held on July 9, 2022 e.v. in Oakland, CA. The deadline for submission of items to be considered is May 28, 2022 e.v.
Love is the law, love under will.