Actions of the College Fall Vviii
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The Electoral College took the following actions pertinent to local body leadership at the Fall meeting held at 718 Camp (San Antonio, TX) on October 1st, 2022 e.v.:
- Passed mastership of Abrahadabra Oasis (Portland, ME) from Sr. Cheri G. to Br. Casey Dunham.
- Chartered Coph Nia Lodge (Eugene, OR) as Coph Nia Oasis and passed mastership from Sr. Darla to Br. Salvatore Leodoro.
- Passed mastership of Sekhet-Maat Oasis (Portland, OR) from Fr. Phoenix Oz to Sr. Jayleen Emmert.
- Extended the tenure of the master of Horizon Lodge (Seattle, WA) for one year.
- Suspended the charter of ARARITA Oasis (San Diego, CA).
The Electoral College wishes to thank the outgoing masters for their years of service and to congratulate the new masters on the trust placed in them.
Our Winter meeting will be held online on January 14, 2023 e.v. The deadline for submission of items to be considered is December 3, 2022 e.v.
Love is the law, love under will.